Being one of the most affordable and reliable roofing material, Asphalt shingle roofs also provide a great variety of styles and colors. As they are relatively simple to repair and replace, it is clear to see why asphalt shingles are such a common roofing material.
If you are here, that likely means that you are looking for the best Clearwater, FL residential asphalt shingle roof repair company around to fix asphalt roof leaks or other damage. Or, on the other hand, you may just be a proactive homeowner, if so, we are proud of you. By taking care of asphalt shingle roofs, you can avoid the need for expensive asphalt roof repairs in Clearwater through regular maintenance. Any smaller damage can quickly worsen and require more expensive repairs. The best way to stop this from happening is to just handle the problems when they come up by hiring a great asphalt shingle roof repair specialist to handle it.
Every roof will show the effects of time eventually, even if you take great care of it. For asphalt shingle roofs, you will notice splitting and cracking shingles on asphalt roofs. If you happen to notice this, call an asphalt roof repair contractor in Clearwater, FL to handle it before it gets any worse.
While you may want to do it yourself, even the easiest repairs, like patching asphalt shingles, is no simple task without training. Leave it to the pros and rest assured it will be done perfectly. Call us at Clearwater Asphalt Shingle Roof Repair for a free quote now!
How to Find Damage on Asphalt Shingle Roofs?
First things first, it easy to hurt yourself and your roof by walking on it, therefore, don’t get on your roof. Only trained Clearwater asphalt shingle roof repair experts should do so. There are a few things that you can do though, the first of which is using binoculars to perform your own DIY asphalt shingle roof inspection from the ground. Look out for these when you do so:
1. Broken or missing asphalt shingles
2. Damaged flashing
3. Cracking or curling asphalt shingles
4. Algae or moss
The Cost of Clearwater Asphalt Roof Repair
We know just how important your asphalt shingle roof repair cost is, that is why we, at Clearwater Asphalt Shingle Roof Repair, will always give you a free quote for a competitive rate no matter what service you many need.
Regular Asphalt Roof Repair Cost For the most basic and common asphalt roof repair costs in Clearwater, FL; $1-$2 for every square foot will be a good estimate. If you want a more unique price for your own roof, give us a call for a free quote and set up an affordable roof inspection right away.
Damaged Asphalt Shingles One of the major benefits of asphalt shingle roofs is their ease of repair. Asphalt shingles also only cost around $15-$20 for a pack so the only other cost is contractor fees. For a great Clearwater asphalt shingle roof repair contractor, expect around $45-$60 per hour.
Ponding Water Ponding water, or pooling water, is when water gathers on your roof after rainfall for over two days. It will often lead to damage from moisture and leaks, it will make any present asphalt roof leaks much worse. Expect to pay less than $250 for clearing ponding water on asphalt roofs.
Full Asphalt Roof Replacement If you need your asphalt roof replaced, be ready to pay the price. Thankfully, you will likely only need to do this once for a home. Expect to pay around $2,000-$3,000 per 600 square foot of roof.
When Do You Need Asphalt Shingle Roof Replacement?
While you likely won’t be needing a complete asphalt shingle roof renovation, there is still the chance that you do. While the best way to tell if you need one is through an asphalt shingle roof assessment, there are still some things you can check out yourself.
1. Brittle Asphalt Shingles Try bending one of your shingles if you can do so safely. If it does not break, you are in the clear, if it does, then the lifespan is coming to an end. It is best to do this in the area which gets the most sunlight as they will age faster.
2. Extensive Asphalt Shingle Roof Damage If you notice damage spread throughout your roof, such as prolific asphalt shingle roof leaks, you will most likely be needing a Clearwater, FL asphalt shingle roof repair company to replace your roof.
3. Your Asphalt Shingles Are Over 20 Years Old Asphalt shingles typically last between 20-50 years, so if your roof is in that time frame, there is a chance you will be needing a full asphalt roof replacement in Clearwater sooner rather than later.
4. Wet Asphalt Shingle Roof Insulation You never want wet insulation, it will quickly deteriorate and lead to extensive leaks. When you are going through insulation replacement, consider also replacing your roof as it will need to be removed anyway. This can save you a lot of time and money by avoiding the need for another massive asphalt shingle roof repair.
How Do I Find the Best Company for Clearwater Asphalt Shingle Repair?
If you are asking yourself “What is the best way to get asphalt shingle roof repair near me?” then stop right there and give us a call. Here at Clearwater Asphalt Shingle Roof Repair, we are a team of asphalt roof experts with competitive prices and world-class workmanship. Go ahead and fill out the form on this page for a free quote, or you could just give us a call!